100% full Not resolved
1.8
Additional Fees

Fractured leg resulted when my American Eskimo puppy escaped from a Midwest iCrate due to the door latch that was easy for him to open.My baby suffered for over 2 months, 9 trips to the vet and $1066 in vet bills.

Then I discovered 1730 complaints on amazon.com alone including MANY other victims who have been reporting dog escapes, injuries, property damage and even a death for 5 years, due to the poor latch design.

Midwest Metal Products (the manufacturer d/b/a Midwest Homes for Pets) has done NOTHING to correct the problem or even acknowledge the Midwest Dog Crate Danger. These crates are being sold by major retailers without ANY warnings.

MidwestDogCrateDanger website has more details.

This reviewer shared experience about "dangerous products" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1066. The author is overall dissatisfied with Midwest Homes For Pets and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about midwest homes for pets dog cage from Midwest Homes For Pets was latch lets dog easily escape, manufacturer refuses to acknowledge design defect and 5 years of known dangerous defect , but reviewer liked price for icrate. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Midwest Homes For Pets.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Midwest Homes For Pets to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Midwest Homes For Pets?

Comments

I have personally spoken to Midwest regarding this case and the person posting this isn't telling the entire truth... He actually changed the latch numerous ways and then dropped his dog resulting in the injury!

Poor baby , glad he's oh k